Crockpot Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese
Layers of potatoes, bacon, cheese and green onions are slowly cooked to perfection. The hardest part of this recipe is the wait. Enjoy!
- 1/4 pound cooked bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced (or if you use a new potato then halve)
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced (shredded is fine)
- Salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished – this will help to not stick and to steam the potatoes.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste with salt and pepper and dot with (real) butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
Cover with remaining foil.
Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Scones 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Creamy Seafood Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cube Steak & Gravy 4.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Apple Rum Bread Pudding with... 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Sausage Wreath 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.5/5 (91 Votes)