Pork Egg Rolls
- Meat Mixture:
- 6-8 lb pork butt
- 2 1/2 cups of the shredded pork
- 1 16 oz. bag of coleslaw
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 Tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup - plus 2 Tablespoon BBQ sauce
- Salt, Pepper, and Garlic seasoning to taste
- Egg roll wrappers
- Dipping Sauce:
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sweetened rice wine
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Seafood stock
Cook pork butt in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 3 hours.
When pork has cooled, shred.
Combine the shredded pork, coleslaw, celery, pickle relish, BBQ sauce, and seasonings. Mix well.
Place 1/3 cup of meat mixture into egg roll wrapper.
Heat oil to 350 degrees. Place rolled egg rolls into hot oil for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
Combine ingredients, heat to desired tempature.
Dip egg rolls, and enjoy!