Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Sour Cream
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
3. When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted.
4. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Shrimp-and-Macaroni Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Medley Recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cream of Potato-and-Onion Soup 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Buffalo chicken wings 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Ground Beef Fajita Taco Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork and Braised Red Cabbage 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese w/Jalapeno &Bacon 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped "Meat Lovers Pizza"... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)