Cauliflower Couscous with Lemon and Pine Nuts
- 1.5 lb cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp chopped preserved lemon (rinsed) or grated lemon rind
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Cut up cauliflower removing all leaves and stems. Place the florets in a food processor and chop on/off until cauliflower is in tiny pieces resembling couscous (about 4 cups).
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic and cook gently 3-4 minutes until tender. Add couscous and cook 2-3 minutes only.
Stir in olives, lemon, salt, pepper, cayenne, pine nuts and cilantro. Season to taste.
You'll also love
- Roasted Beet & Grapefruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp & Black Bean Lettuce Wrap 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Tomato Key Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Lime Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Portobello and Basil Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini and Garden Vegetable... 0/5 (0 Votes)