Creamy Sweet Corn Salsa Recipe
- Creamy Sweet Corn Salsa Recipe 4.7 from 7 reviews Print
- Type: appetizer Author: Cat Davis Prep: 5 mins Cook Time: 2 hours Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins Serves: 6 Ingredients
- ◦2 tablespoons butter
- ◦1/2 cup sweet Vidalia onion, diced
- ◦1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ◦1 garlic clove, minced
- ◦2 – 11 oz cans of sweet yellow and white corn, drained
- ◦4 ounces cream cheese
- ◦1/4 cup milk
- ◦2 cups shredded American & cheddar cheese blend
- ◦salt and ground black pepper
1.In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter and saute onions and peppers for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
2.In a slow cooker on low, combine the onion/pepper mixture with remaining ingredients.
3.Cook on low for 1-2 hours before serving, stirring occasionally.
4.Serve warm with tortilla or corn chips.