Buffalo Shrimp Egg Rolls
- 8-10 oz small shrimp (you can substitute 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- Oil for stir frying
- 1/4-1/3 cup of Frank's Buffalo Sauce, add more or less for desired spiciness
- 1 tablespoon of Kroger Ranch Party Dip mix (it's dairy-free)
- 1 rib of celery, small diced
- 1 small tomato, diced (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro leaves, or fresh if you have it
- 3/4 cup blue cheese
- 8-10 eggroll wrappers, depending on how big you want them
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing for dipping
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add buffalo sauce, ranch mix, celery, tomato, and spices and toss with shrimp and cabbage. Add blue cheese and remove from heat.
3. Place a generous spoonful inside each eggroll wrapper, roll and seal with water.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable spray. Place eggrolls seam side down and then spray the tops with the vegetable spray.
6. Bake for about 12-12 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until eggroll skins start blistering but not burning and are browned and crispy on all sides. Enjoy!