Super Easy Roasted Lamb - Allergy Free
Boneless Roasted Lamb dinner using only seven ingredients. No dairy, no soy, no egg, no nuts, no corn, no wheat, no gluten.
- Boneless Leg of Lamb
- Cooking Oil
- Garlic Powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from easybreezylife.com
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Oil roasting pan.
2. Rub lamb with oil and place in pan.
3. Sprinkle lamb with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
4. Cook for 20 minutes.
5. Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees and continue cooking for 25-30 minutes per pound, or internal temperature of 145 for medium-rare.
6. Peel and slice carrots. Parboil both carrots and potatoes in boiling water for approx. 7 minutes.
7. Add carrots and potatoes to the roasting pan with the lamb once the lamb reaches 135 degrees, or when lamb has 15 minutes left of cooking time.
8. Once lamb reaches desired temperature, place it on a cutting board and allow it to rest.
9. Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees and continue cooking carrots and potatoes for 15 minutes, while lamb rests.
10. Slice lamb across the grain and serve with potatoes and carrots.