Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Nothing brings a party together like fondue! Chicken broth provides the base for this fondue that adds a sharp cheddar bite to your favorite dippers.
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Crusty bread, cubed
- Apple chunks
- Assorted fresh vegetables
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Bring broth to boil in medium saucepan. Meanwhile, mix cornstarch and mustard.
Whisk mustard mixture into broth.
Stir in cheese. Cook on medium heat 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is blended, stirring constantly.
Pour into fondue pot or hollowed-out bread loaf. Serve with assorted dippers, such as cubed bread, pretzels, apple chunks or assorted fresh vegetables.
You'll also love
- Churro Chex Snack Mix 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cake 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Dip 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Qdoba Queso Dip 4/5 (147 Votes)
- Classic Red Wine Sangria 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Warm Feta Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (9 Votes)