CARROT, SWEET POTATO AND GINGER SOUP by Margaret
- 2 tsp.canola oil,
- half a cup chopped shallots,
- 3 cups half cubed sweet potatoes ,
- 1 and a half cup sliced carrots
- 1 tbsp grated ginger,
- 2 tsp. curry powder,
- 3 cups chicken broth ,
- 1/2 tsp. salt
sauté shallots in oil, add sweet potatoes, carrots, ginger, curry, cook for 2 min.
Add broth, bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 min.
Stir in salt.
Cool and purée.
Too thick...add a little water....you can double the recipe
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)