- 1/2 cup neutral-flavored oil (canola, peanut or regular olive--not extra virgin)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/3 cups grated zucchini
- Turbinado sugar, for garnish
Cooking time 75mins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the sugar until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla; mix until fully incorporated.
3. Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Use a rubber spatula to mix the ingredients to combine. Fold in the shredded zucchini.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the loaf is golden brown, 30 to 45 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)