S'mores Icebox Cake
- 25 sheets graham crackers (almost 1 whole box)
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 16 ounces marshmallow fluff (about 3 1/2 cups)
1. Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with graham crackers, breaking them to fit if necessary.
2. In a medium bowl, microwave half of the chocolate chips and half of the peanut butter in the microwave on 50% power, stopping to stir occasionally. This should take about 2 minutes total. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the graham crackers and spread into an even layer with an offset spatula. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until set.
3. Spread one-third of of the marshmallow fluff over the chocolate layer, then repeat with more graham crackers, the remaining chocolate chips and peanut butter, and another third of the marshmallow fluff.
4. Top with another layer of graham crackers, then the remaining marshmallow fluff. Using a kitchen torch, toast the top layer of marshmallow fluff until golden brown. (If not serving immediately, keep in the refrigerator and torch the top right before serving.) Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.