Crunchy Bacon Coleslaw
Crunchy Bacon Coleslaw is your new favorite side dish! Crunchy, salty, and lightly sweet, this recipe is going to be your new go-to recipe.
- 3/4 cup Hellmans mayo
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced, browned, and drained
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Blend in a large bowl the mayo, sugar, and vinegar until smooth.
Stir just enough to combine all ingredients.
You'll also love
- Vegan Strawberry Coconut Breakfast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia - Crabmeat Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rendang (Rendang Daging 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields Copycat White... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sandwich - Deli-Style Roast Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TNT SMOKED PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven Method for Cooking Wild Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)