Crunchy Bacon Coleslaw
Crunchy Bacon Coleslaw is your new favorite side dish! Crunchy, salty, and lightly sweet, this recipe is going to be your new go-to recipe.
- 3/4 cup Hellmans mayo
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced, browned, and drained
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Blend in a large bowl the mayo, sugar, and vinegar until smooth.
Stir just enough to combine all ingredients.
You'll also love
- Sweet Corn Cake with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Signature Homemade Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Sausages Peppers and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET-SOUR CHICKEN WINGS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Apples and Cider... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soft Blueberry Button Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Smoky Pulled Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)