Jalapeno Popper Dip
Eliminate the need for filling peppers with cream cheese and wrapping them in bacon to get poppers by combining your ingredients in a baked dip for all the flavor and less hassle!
- 6 to 8 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 4 to 6 jalapenos, chopped and deseeded. The seeds will make it fiery hot.
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup of crushed crackers (I used Ritz)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine bacon, cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapenos, cheddar, mozzarella, and green onion in a medium bowl. Stir well.
Transfer to an oven proof dish. The size of the dish depends on how thick the dip is. The thicker the dip the longer it may need to warm up. I used a stoneware dish that is round and measures 12 inches across. My dip is usually about an inch thick.
Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle all over the top of the dip.
Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (179 Votes)
- Chocolate, Caramel Peanut-Butter... 4.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup for Weight... 4.1/5 (302 Votes)
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Best Ever Jalapeno Poppers 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Fritters 4.4/5 (118 Votes)
- Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip 4.5/5 (101 Votes)