- 1 stick unsalted butter room temperature
- 3 tablespoons buckwheat honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely-grated orange peel
- 1 pinch salt
In a bowl, combine butter, honey, orange juice, peel, and salt and, using a hand-held electric mixer, mix until fully incorporated. Transfer to a decorative crock or small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until slightly firm.
This recipe yields about 3/4 cup.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)