Quick Sauteed Beans and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1 pint(s) small cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 sprig(s) fresh rosemary, needles removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 can(s) (19-ounce) cannellini beans, rinsed
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and rosemary and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the wine and bring to a simmer. Stir in the beans and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until heated through, about 1 minute more. Toss with the parsley.