Shortcut Shortribs with Chimichurri Sauce
- Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1/4 cup A.1. Dry Rubs Bold Original
- 2 lbs. boneless beef short ribs
- 1 cup chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Kraft Italian Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Heat grill to medium high heat.
Sprinkle dry rub onto ribs; rub into meat.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until done, turning occasionally. Remove to cutting board; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut ribs against the grain into thin slices. Serve with Chimichurri Sauce.
Process first 5 ingredients in food processor until finely chopped.
Spoon into medium bowl.
Stir in dressing and juice.