Green Beans with Balsamic Onions & Almonds
- 1 T. butter
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1 large white onion
- 4 cups frozen green beans
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
Cut root and tip off onion; slice in half and remove outer layers. Slice into have moons.
Heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is foamy, add the onions. While the onions are cooking, heat the green beans according to package directions.
Add salt and pepper to onions and cook for 15 minutes, stirring often, until onions are golden brown.
Add balsamic vinegar to the pan and stir well to combine. Cook another 5 minutes until the balsamic vinegar has reduced by half. Add the green beans to the pan and toss to combine. Remove from heat and sprinkle on the almonds
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.6/5 (80 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean... 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Garlic & Lemon Chicken w/ Green... 4.7/5 (55 Votes)