No-Melt Sundae Pie
Dip the bottom of the pie plate in warm water to help with removal of the pie.
- 15 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Reserve 1/2 cup COOL WHIP; refrigerate until ready to use.
BEAT pudding mix and 2% milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk; spoon over pie. Swirl gently with knife.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Let pie stand at room temperature 15 min. before serving to soften slightly. Top with reserved COOL WHIP.
*Easy Microwave Melting of BAKER'S Chocolate
Microwave BAKER'S Chocolate to be used in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Microwave 30 sec. more; stir. Continue heating and stirring in 10-sec. increments until chocolate is completely melted.