Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach
- 1 medium (about 1 1/2 pounds) butternut squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 cup(s) baby spinach
Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the butternut squash with 2 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss the almonds with the remaining teaspoon oil, then the cinnamon and cayenne. Scatter the almonds over the squash and continue roasting until the almonds are golden brown and the squash is tender, about 5 minutes more.
Scatter the spinach over the squash and almonds and let sit for 1 minute, then gently fold together.
You'll also love
- Mexican Street Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Apples and Cider... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli-rice Pilaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Garlic Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Sticks with Honey-Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Spinach and Feta Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Arugula and... 0/5 (0 Votes)