Hot Spinach and Feta Dip
TIP: Use reduced fat sour cream, cheese and mayonnaise in this recipe to reduce the calories- nobody will notice!
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise [or 1/2 The Fat Mayonnaise Type Dressing]
- 2 cups (500 mL) sour cream
- 1 box (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) feta cheese [or regular or reduced fat], crumbled
1.Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
2.Combine all ingredients in 1-1/2 -quart (6 cup) casserole dish. Bake 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with pita chips or any other of your favourite dippers.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)