Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Toss the asparagus in the oil, salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Roast in a preheated 400F oven until tender, about 10-30 minutes. (Note: Roasting time can vary greatly depending on how thick your asparagus is.)
4. Assemble sandwich and grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- See more at: http://www.kusinamaster.net/2014/06/asparagus-grilled-cheese-sandwich.html#sthash.DL3cV5st.dpuf