Grilled Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp marinated in lemon, garlic, parsely and then grilled. This is a perfect recipe for either an appetizer or main dish!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
In a large, non-reactive bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and black pepper. Season with crushed red pepper, if desired. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat grill for high heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
Lightly oil grill grate. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Coolers 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Crispy Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Holiday Season Cranberry Bread 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Slow Baked Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Fish Sticks with Tartar Sauce 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Kevin's Famous Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Corn & Jalapeño Dip 4.6/5 (31 Votes)