Oven Fried Pork Chops
Quick easy weeknight dinner, courtesy of Southern Living.
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- (I used boneless 1 inch)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Combine egg ,pineapple juice, and soy sauce in small bowl and whisk gently. Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients. Dip chops in egg mixture then dredge in bread crumbs.
Place chops on a rack in a greased roasting pan. Drizzle butter over chops. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; turn and bake about 25 more or until done.