Seared Scallops with White beans and Bacon
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 c. spinach
- 2 strips bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 c. red onion, minced
- 1 1/2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- S & P
- 1 Tblsp butter
- Lemon juice
Coo bacon til it begins to crisp . Pour off some of the fat and add onion and garlic and saute about 2-3 minutes. Add beans and spinach and cook until beans are hot and spinach is wilted. Keep warm.
Place a cast iron skillet over med-high heat. Blot scallops dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Add butter to pan and melt. Add scallops and sear 2-3 minutes on each side until deeply carmelized.
Before serving, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to bean mixture. Top with scallops.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)