Seared Scallops with White beans and Bacon
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 c. spinach
- 2 strips bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 c. red onion, minced
- 1 1/2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- S & P
- 1 Tblsp butter
- Lemon juice
Coo bacon til it begins to crisp . Pour off some of the fat and add onion and garlic and saute about 2-3 minutes. Add beans and spinach and cook until beans are hot and spinach is wilted. Keep warm.
Place a cast iron skillet over med-high heat. Blot scallops dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Add butter to pan and melt. Add scallops and sear 2-3 minutes on each side until deeply carmelized.
Before serving, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to bean mixture. Top with scallops.
You'll also love
- Black Rice, Spinach, Salmon, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork or Chicken Adobada 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon con Salsa Fresco 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peanut butter cornflake bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Bacon Ranch Oyster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Decadent Smoked Salmon, Crab and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Pan sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)