Cranberry Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1/2 - 3 lb boneless rolled pork loin (pork tenderloin)
- 16 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 t ground cloves
- 2 T cornstarch
- 2 T cold water
Place the meat in the crock pot.
Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves in a bowl and mix well.
Add the cranberry mixture to the meat in the crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Remove pork and keep warm.
Skim fat from juices in crock pot.
Measure 2 c of the juices from crock pot into a saucepan.
In a separate bowl, combine the cornstarch and cold water.
Mix well into a paste.
Add the paste to the 2 c juices in the saucepan.
Cook and stir until thickened.
Serve gravy with sliced pork and mashed potatoes, Stuffing, or brown rice.
You'll also love
- Chinese Buffet Green Beans 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cupcakes, Banana Cream Pie 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spiced Infused Pork Tenderloin -... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Waffles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Tenderlion and Dijon Greens 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake |... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork and Beef Lumpia (Egg Rolls) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)