Spiced Beef Noodles
I modified a wagamama recipe to make it even healthier.
- 400 g udon noodles
- 400 g beef sirloin, cut into strips
- 4-5 cm piece ginger root, grated
- 8 handfuls of baby spinach
- 4 spring onions, cut into 4 cm lengths
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 red chilis, deseeded and finely chopped
Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain and refresh under cold water.
Heat cooking spray in a wok, add the ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the beef, stir fry 2 minutes or beef is just cooked. Add the spinach, onions and 2 tbsps water and toss for 1 minute or so until everything is just wilted. Add the soy sauce and chili. Taste, adjust seasoning. Add noodles, toss and serve.