- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup(s) seedless raspberry jam
Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-in. baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving a 3-in. overhang on two sides.
In a food processor, pulse ½ cup flour, the brown sugar and ¼ cup (½ stick) butter until the mixture forms large crumbs. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in ½ cup oats. Refrigerate until ready to use.
In the food processor (no need to clean), combine the granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, and the remaining 1 cup flour and ¾ cup butter until the mixture forms fine crumbs. Add the egg and pulse until blended. Transfer to a large bowl, fold in the remaining 1 cup oats and spread into the prepared pan.
Spread the jam evenly over the batter. Crumble the chilled crumb mixture into small clumps over the jam. Bake until the jam is bubbly and a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 22 to 25 minutes. Let the bar cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Using the overhangs, transfer the bar to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into pieces.