Kicked Up Anchovy-Stuffed Green Olives
- 1 1/2 cups pitted large green olives (rinse and drain well if olives are from a can or jar)
- 1 can oil-packed anchovies rinsed, drained, and cut into strips 1/2" by 1"
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloved thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried hot pepper flakes
Fold the anchovy strips in half lengthwise and carefully stuff into the pitted olives.
In a glass bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well to mix. Marinate the olive mixture, at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for up to 1 day, before serving. (To store for up to 1 week, transfer the olives to a 1-pint glass jar with tight-fitting lid and keep chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.)
This recipe yields about 1 1/2 cups.
You'll also love
- Brandy And Orange-Mashed Sweet... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baby Lamb Chops With Cucumber-Mint... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tempura-Fried Soft-Shell Crabs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- New England-Style Lobster Dinner 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Dilled Salmon In Miso-Lemon Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Catfish 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato And Cucumber Sandwiches... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sea Bass With Sun-Dried Tomato And... 5/5 (1 Votes)