Kicked Up Anchovy-Stuffed Green Olives
- 1 1/2 cups pitted large green olives (rinse and drain well if olives are from a can or jar)
- 1 can oil-packed anchovies rinsed, drained, and cut into strips 1/2" by 1"
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloved thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried hot pepper flakes
Fold the anchovy strips in half lengthwise and carefully stuff into the pitted olives.
In a glass bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well to mix. Marinate the olive mixture, at room temperature, stirring occasionally, for up to 1 day, before serving. (To store for up to 1 week, transfer the olives to a 1-pint glass jar with tight-fitting lid and keep chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.)
This recipe yields about 1 1/2 cups.
You'll also love
- New England-Style Lobster Dinner 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Hash (Slow cooker) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Onion Petal Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Luby's Cafeteria's Lemon Sour... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack's Pineapple... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ripe Tomato Ketchup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Taco Bites (David... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Patties 4.2/5 (22 Votes)