Jerusalem Artichokes With Mushrooms And Truffle Oil
- 2 pounds Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the artichokes in the boiling water and cook at a low boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander set in the sink and let sit until just cool enough to handle. Quickly peel the artichokes and slice.
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and saute until they give off their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add the artichoke slices and parsley, and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and toss with the truffle oil. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (893 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta 4.5/5 (86 Votes)