Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
Glass baking pans catch and hold heat better than metal pans do. If using metal, increase the oven temp by 25 degrees.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (26-28oz) Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
2. In 13x9 glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
3. Pour Ragu Pasta Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.