Tequila-Lime Fruit Salad
Looking for a fast, colorful side to round out any meal? This refreshing fruit salad is pure perfection! —Angela Howland, Haynesville, Maine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila or additional lime juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; cool completely. Stir in lime juice and tequila.
In a large bowl, combine the fruit.
Drizzle with syrup and toss gently to coat.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep Fried Apple Pies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Nut & White Morsel Muffins 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes (with... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)