Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Lots of fresh summer vegetables make this pizza good and good for you.
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 4 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2-3 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- yellow squash, thinly sliced
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- grape tomato halves
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 38mins
Adapted from rhodesbread.com
Combine rolls together. On a floured pizza peel or cutting board press dough into an 8-10-inch circle. Slide dough onto a grill heated to medium heat (350°-450°). Close lid and grill 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill and turn grill side up. Top with crushed tomatoes, grated cheese, sausage, squash, zucchini and grape tomatoes. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh pepper. Return to grill. Close lid and grill an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is cooked.