Classic basic pie crust
- 1/34 c flour
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 T sugar
- 1/2 c crisco butter flavor shortening
- 1/3 c shortening plus 3 T ice child butter cut into chunks
- 5 1/2 T ice water
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Mix all the above except water in food processor til pea like consistency.
2. Carefully sprinkle I old water into crist 1 T at a time until dough comes together.
3. Pat into a disk and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll the crust out on floured. Surface and place into 9inch pan.