- 3 tablespoons olive or safflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 large yellow onion in small cubes
- 1 medium eggplant cubed
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 2 large Pablano peppers, seeded and cubed
- 3 large tomatoes cubed
- 2 medium squash cubed
- 1 medium zucchini cubed
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
Adapted from vegweb.com
1) Heat olive oil at medium heat in a wok or large lidded pan. Add onion and garlic and cook for around 7 minutes.
2) Add all veggies and spices except tomatoes and stir well and often to ensure veggies are well coated in oil, cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
3) Add tomatoes, stir well, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.