dairy, gluten and soy free
- 1 T coconut oil (liquid or solid)
- 1/2 c sunflower or corn oil
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 t liquid lecithin
- 1/2 c coconut creamer
- 1/2 t salt, more to taste
- dash ground turmeric
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes until ingredients are well incorporated and mixture is creamy, similar to cake batter.
2. Pour margarine into a shallow 2-c container, cover tightly and place in the freezer for several hours or overnight.
3. About 10 min. before using, remove from freezer. Can store in freezer for up to a month.