Seafood Packs with Lemon-Chive Butter
- Seafood Packets
- 32 shell clams (littlenecks or cherrystones)
- 32 uncooked medium shrimp in shells (about 1 1/4 lb),
- thawed if frozen
- 32 sea scallops (about 2 1/2 lb)
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, cleaned, cut into fourths 32 large cherry tomatoes
- Lemon-Chive Butter
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon freeze-dried chives
- Fresh chive stems or chopped fresh chives, if desired
Preparation time 40mins
Adapted from yahoo.com
Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 8 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray.
2 Place 4 clams, shrimp and scallops in center of each sheet; top each with 2 pieces of corn and 4 tomatoes. In small bowl, mix butter ingredients. Drizzle about 2 teaspoons butter over seafood and vegetables in each packet.
3 Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
4 Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 15 to 20 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 10 minutes, or until clam shells have opened, shrimp are pink, and scallops are white and opaque. (Cooking time may vary depending on ingredients selected) Discard any clams that don't open.
5 To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape. Top with chives
You'll also love
- String Bean & Potato Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spiced Caramel Corn with Roasted... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Watermelon Fruit Salad featuring... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken Sandwich 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Red Onion and Basil Baked Salmon 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp Avocado Salsa 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pistachio & Lemon cake with White... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)