Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 5 cups, Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 3/4 cups milk (I used 1%)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 6 packets of Sweetleaf Stevia or 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional toppings: raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
3.Add in oats, salt, baking powder, flax and cinnamon and mix well with wet ingredients.
4.Finally pour in milk and combine.
5.Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
6.If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
7.Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
Nutrition Info (without toppings)
Servings: 18* Calories: 143* Fat: 4g* Fiber: 4g* Carbs: 23g* Protein: 6g*
You'll also love
- Baked Oatmeal 0/5 (0 Votes)