- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup good vodka (not crap like Smirnoff)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Ice (for serving)
- 4 ribs celery , trimmed (for serving)
- Lemon wedges , or lime wedges (for serving)
Whisk the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, pepper, and Tabasco together in a pitcher or large bowl. Pour over ice and garnish with the celery and lemon wedges before serving.
To Make Ahead:
Bloody Marys can be refrigerated, covered tightly with plastic wrap, for up to 6 hours before serving.