- 3 eggplant, peeled and thinly sliced (3 small, 2 medium)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes on each side.
3.In a 9x13 inch baking dish spread spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom. Place a layer of eggplant slices in the sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with the cheeses. Sprinkle basil on top.
4.Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Brussels Sprout and Bacon Hash 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Chow Mein... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Shaved Zucchini Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Herb, Garlic and Bacon Pork Loin 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggplant & Tomato Gratin with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggplant Parmesan with Italian... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- No-Fry Sheet-Pan Eggplant Parmesan 4.5/5 (6 Votes)