Cilantro Steak in Lettuce Cups
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/4 - lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 3 portobello mushroom caps or 2 cups white mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce cups
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, lime juice and cilantro; reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining marinade over steak, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in a large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag and turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend reserved marinade with sour cream; chill until ready to serve.
Remove steak and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender, turning once. Let steak stand 5 minutes, then thinly slice. Slice vegetables into thin strips. Serve in lettuce cups with Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and sour cream mixture.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)