Tasty Turkey Burger
- 3 1/4 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, low fat
- TOSSED VEGETABLE SALAD
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, romaine, chopped
- 1/3 cup bell peppers, green, sliced
- 1/3 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- COTTAGE FRIES
- 12 cottage cut french fries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- SHORTBREAD COOKIE & BERRIES
- 1 SNACKWELL'S Cookies Sugar Free Shortbread
- 3 tablespoons sliced strawberries, fresh
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
•Preheat broiler or start grill.
•Combine turkey with onion, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, black pepper and bread crumbs ; mix well. Form into a patty; set aside.
•Grill or broil turkey burgers until turkey is no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
•Place slice of cheese on burger and heat until melted.