Fennel And Celery Root Remoulade With Baby Shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard (or other whole-grain, spicy mustard)
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 celery root - (abt 1 to 1 1/4 lbs) peeled, and cut into thin matchstick slices
- 1 fennel root - (abt 3/4 lb) trimmed, and tough outer core removed, and cut into thin slices, fronds reserved
- 1 pound boiled baby shrimp
In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and paprika.
In a bowl, combine the celery root and fennel root, and add sauce to coat. Place the shrimp in a separate bowl and toss with the remaining remoulade.
Divide the celery root and fennel among 6 plates. Top each serving with shrimp and serve, garnished with reserved fennel fronds.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Inside-Out Spicy Tuna Roll With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Schmeared Rosemary Roast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Vinegar 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crawfish Etouffee II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn And Wild Rice Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Oyster Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp And Green Onion Pancakes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Beet, Fennel, Mache And... 0/5 (0 Votes)