Fennel And Celery Root Remoulade With Baby Shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard (or other whole-grain, spicy mustard)
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 celery root - (abt 1 to 1 1/4 lbs) peeled, and cut into thin matchstick slices
- 1 fennel root - (abt 3/4 lb) trimmed, and tough outer core removed, and cut into thin slices, fronds reserved
- 1 pound boiled baby shrimp
In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and paprika.
In a bowl, combine the celery root and fennel root, and add sauce to coat. Place the shrimp in a separate bowl and toss with the remaining remoulade.
Divide the celery root and fennel among 6 plates. Top each serving with shrimp and serve, garnished with reserved fennel fronds.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Celery Root with Apples, Walnuts... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Celery Root Salad-German... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Champagne-Poached Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Parmesan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chef Neals Baby Back Ribs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wicked Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Polenta Napoleon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli And Goat Cheese Quiche 3/5 (1 Votes)