- 2 tablespoons sour cream, fat-free
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, any flavor
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 4 ounces wild Alaskan or Washington salmon, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 broccoli spears, raw
- 1/2 teaspoon spread, buttery, low-fat
- White Rice
- 1/3 cup instant white rice, uncooked (Prepare as directed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons spread, buttery, low-fat
- Kiwi and Strawberry Dessert
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced strawberries, fresh
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
•Preheat grill or broiler.
•Prepare dill sauce by combining sour cream, dill, pepper, mustard, vinegar, and onion. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
•Brush salmon with olive oil and grill (or broil) over hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes per side, depending on thickness, or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve salmon topped with dill sauce.
•Steam broccoli on stove or in microwave until crisp tender.
•Top with melted spread.