Dried Cranberry Vinegar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, vinegar and salt, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
In a blender, puree the ingredients on high speed. Pour into an airtight container and keep at room temperature.
This recipe yields 1 1/2 cups.
You'll also love
- Cuban Style Beef And Plantain Pie... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crown Roast Of Pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn And Wild Rice Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Indulgences 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Tuile Cups With Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry And Dried Pear Napoleons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Cranberry Compote II 0/5 (0 Votes)