- OPTIONAL FILLINGS/ACCOMPANIMENTS:
- 1 pound chorizo removed from casings, and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- Pico de Gallo
- Roasted corn kernels
- Grated peppered Monterey Jack or Mexican queso blanco
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until brown and the fat is rendered, about 5 minutes. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
Over a hot grill or in a clean skillet over high heat, heat the tortillas until warmed through and pliable. Divide the sausage filling among the warm tortillas and serve with desired accompaniments.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (398 Votes)