Italian Sausage Rigatoni
- 1 packages (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 package (1 pound) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 jar (26 ounces) of your favorite pasta sauce
Adapted from johnsonville.com
Cook sausage links according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil until hot.
Add garlic; sauté for 30 seconds or until golden.
Add red peppers; sauté for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Cut sausage into 1/4-inch coin slices; add to skillet. Stir in pasta sauce; heat through.
Add pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve immediately. Enjoy immensely. And welcome to Johnsonville®.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Corn Muffins 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Western Bacon Burgers with BBQ... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Salami, Carrots,... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamed Corn with Bacon 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sausage and Beef Chili 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna Macaroni Salad 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Speedy Sausage Rigatoni 4.6/5 (21 Votes)