Chicken Breasts with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (9 oz.) fresh, angel hair pasta cooked, drained
- 1 cup Original Ranch mix
- 1/3 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 1/2 tablespoons parsley freshly chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and mustard and set aside.
In medium skillet, melt the butter until bubbly, add the chicken and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and juices run clear. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the wine to the skillet and scrap up any brown bits with a spatula, continue to cook for about 4 minutes or until wine has reduced slightly. Whisk the dressing into the wine and stir until bubbly and smooth.
Pour sauce over the chicken and serve.
You'll also love
- Scrambled Eggs with Chorizo and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef on Weck Sandwich - Beef on... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tzatziki Pasta Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Ziti (Pioneer Woman) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Over the Rainbow Macaroni & Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Breasts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts stuffed with... 5/5 (1 Votes)