Grilled Steak with Salsa Sauce
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 1/4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces beef, top sirloin steak, lean, raw, 1/8" trim
- SPINACH SALAD
- 4 tomatoes, cherry
- 1 1/4 cups spinach, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salad dressing, ranch, reduced fat
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- COTTAGE FRIES
- 12 cottage cut french fries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- GRILLED GINGER PINEAPPLE
- 2 pieces pineapple, slices, canned in water
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, fresh, chopped
- Top pineapple with equally divided sugar and ginger. Place under broiler and cook until sugar begins to carmelize.
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
•Mix salsa and sour cream; refrigerate until ready to serve.
•Season steak with pepper and garlic powder.
•Grill the steak 4 to 5 minutes each side, turning once, for medium-rare, or longer to desired doneness.
•Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes; slice on the diagonal into 1/2-inch thick slices.
•Spoon the salsa mixture onto a plate and place the steak slices, slightly overlapping, on top.