Pine Nut And Preserved Lemon Couscous
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped Preserved Lemons (see recipe)
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley leaves
In shallow pan, add the couscous. Bring water to a simmer and pour over the couscous. Cover and let sit until all of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
In a small sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 1 minute. Stir the onions, pine nuts, Preserved Lemons and parsley into the couscous and serve.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Patrick Clark's Pecan-Banana Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Salmon With Black Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned New York-Style... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Ravioli With Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chef Neals Baby Back Ribs With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair-Covered Fried Scallops... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Portuguese Chicken, Lemon And Mint... 0/5 (0 Votes)