Oysters On The Half Shell With Hot Sauce Sorbet
- 1 can tomato sauce - (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup Emerils Hot Sauce see recipe
- 3 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oysters per person as needed
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed for 1 minute. Place the tomato mixture into an airtight container and chill for at least 2 hours, then pour into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturers instructions.
Serve on top of raw oysters on the half shell.
This recipe yields 2 cups of sorbet.